- California Resident (John Childs) Indicted for "Prime Bank" Scheme
in Baldwin County.
- Former Montgomery County Resident (Martin Blane) Indicted for
Alleged Securities Violations.
- Cullman County Resident (Jerry Gibbs Carter) Sentenced for
Securities Act Violations.
- Proposed Bill to Promote Raising Capital for Small Business in
- Lee County Resident (John David Stroud) Begins Ten-Year Prison
sentence for Securities Fraud.
- Canadian Resident (Gregory James Aziz) Arrested for Alleged
Gregory James Aziz Indictment
- Two Morgan County Residents (Larry Arthur Coulter and Eddie
DeWayne Raines) Enter Securities Fraud-Related Pleas.
- Conecuh County Resident (Carey Stinson Salter) Arrested for
Alleged Securities Fraud.
- Alabama Securities Commission Expands Annual Top Investor Threats
- Securities Commission Partners with Financial Planning Association
to Promote Sound financial Planning.
- Lee County Resident (John David Stroud) Pleads Guilty to
Securities Fraud charges.
- Birmingham Physician (Dr. Scott William Naley) Sentenced for
- Alabama Securities Commission Welcomes New Commissioner and
Recognizes Contributions of Former Member.
- Dothan Resident (Edward Lincoln Forehand) Sentenced to 90 Months
for Securities Fraud Scheme.
- Montgomery County Resident (Reuben max Burrow) Arrested for
Securities Act Violations.
- Alabama Securities Commission Cautions Investors to be Wary of
Speculative Energy investments
06/17/2013 - What
are the Common ways Energy investment Products may be Offered?
- Birmingham Area Physician
(Dr. Scott William Naley) Pleads Guilty to Securities Fraud in Jefferson
County Circuit Court
Commission Announces Restitution Payments to Victims of Advance-Fee Loan
Scam Related to
Synergy Finance Group, LLC
Alabama Securities Commission Releases Report on Investment Adviser
- Florida Resident (James Leonard Craft) Sentenced in Cullman County
for securities Fraud.
- Dothan Resident (Edward Lincoln Forehand) convicted in Securities
Texas Resident (Chinagozi Nwankwo) Arrested for Alleged Violations of Alabama Securities Act
04/11/2013 - United Nations Commission
on International Trade Law Invites Alabama Securities Director to Attend Meeting of Experts on
International Commercial Fraud in Vienna (UNO City), Austria
- Jefferson County Resident (Deborah Faye
Escott Lumpkin) Pleads Guilty to Securities Act Violation
Alabama Securities Commission Issues Investor Advisory on Private
- Are You An Informed Investor - Private Placement Offerings
Commission announces Grant Funded Financial Education Programs for
Alabama Joins In
National “Facts On Saving and Investing” Investor Education
- Alabama Securities Commission Issues Cease and Desist Order for
British-Based Profitable Sunrise.
- Alabama Investors Cautioned About Possible Fraud Tied to
Foreign-based Unregistered Investment Contracts.
- Alabama Securities Commission Appoints Kim Lewis New Senior
- Securities Commission Announces Grant Funded Financial
Education Programs for Alabama Employees.
Hoover Resident (Spero X.
Vourliotis) Gets Ten Years for Securities Fraud Scheme.
Scott Alan Frye, Who Fled to
Philippines, Receives Additional Sentence for Securities Violations.
Massachusetts Resident (Sean H.
McKinney) Arrested in Jefferson County for Securities Act
For comments and/or suggestions contact
Education and Public Affairs Manager at: