- Christopher Croft Arrested for Alleged Violations of
the Alabama Securities Act.
- Advanced Fee Scam Offers to Buy Shares of
"Underperforming" or Worthless Securities at a High Price.
- State Securities Regulators Report Increases in
Enforcement Actions, Money Ordered Returned to Investors & Years of
Securities Law Violations.
- Alabama Securities Commission Announces Continuation of
IARD System Fee Waiver.
- Harris Ordered to Pay Almost a Million Dollars in
Restitution to Victims.
- Lamonica Plea and Sentence.
Joseph P. Borg elected to head international securities
- Anthony Darrell Harris Sentenced 18 Months for
- Dendrick Atkins Pled Guilty to Three Counts for
Violation of the Alabama Securities Act and Theft of Property.
07/25/2006 - Alabama Top Securities Regulator - Letter of Concern
07/05/2006 - Alabama to Receive Over $300,000 in Wachovia
Alert - Watch Out For These Five Investor Traps "NOW"
ASC to join SEC in new Alabama campaign to protect Senior investors.
Alabama Securities Commission Partners with IRS to Share Bank
Secrecy Act Information.
Alabama Securities Commission Appoints New Senior Special Agent.
03/20/2006 - Alert – Five scams to watch out for now!
Survey Finds Most
Investors Lack Critical Survival Skills
Investor Warning from North Carolina and Alabama - Auto Surf "May be
a new Ponzi Scheme".
ASC Releases “Unlucky 13” List of Investor Traps for 2006.
02/13/2006 - Mobile Couple (Thomas and Inez McCray) Pled Guilty
to Violations of Alabama Securities Act.
Hoover Resident Arrested Again For Alledged
Involvement in an International Securities Scheme.
Mervish and Pier
Arrested in Miami, will be Extradited to Alabama for Alleged
01/10/2006 - Alabamians Beware of Tax Related Investment
For comments and/or suggestions contact
Education and Public Affairs Manager at: